Friday, February 14, 2014

Balaban's: Fine Dine - Fine Wine

You know, I get so caught up writing these blogs about wine, I sometimes take for granted that I am working for one of the best restaurants in the St. Louis area.
Every day, Balaban's delivers outstanding lunches and dinners, and on Sunday, you can enjoy one of the best brunches in St. Louis.
We offer wonderful specials every day, and we create special menus for those special occasions.
Take, for example, this weekend.
In addition to our regular menu, we have a special 3 course Valentine's day menu on both Friday and Saturday evening.
And then. On Sunday. The Cakebread Wine Dinner.
Once a month, usually on Sunday evening, we have a five course dinner paired with carefully selected wines.
Last month was Duckhorn wines and this Sunday we are featuring Cakebread.
I can go on and on about how great the wine dinners are, but, you really need to come to one to appreciate the whole experience.
Of course, I have nothing to do with the food here except when I'm eating it.
The credit goes to Chef Scott Phillips, his staff and owner Steve McIntyre.
I've copied links to the Valentine's and Cakebread menus so that you get an idea of what I'm talking about.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Have a great weekend!
Tom






No comments:

Post a Comment