Friday, June 13, 2014

Great Wine and More for Father's Day

Let's say my wife is getting me a $250 gift card to Balaban's for Father's Day.
This is pure fantasy, of course. There's no way I'm getting a $250 gift card to anywhere.
But IF I got this gift card, here is what I would get:
Stone Brewery Mixed 22oz Four Pack - $19 (Yes, I like beer)
Angel's Envy Port Aged Small Batch Bourbon - $42 (Yep - Bourbon too)
Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Champagne - $37
2010 Billaud Chablis Premier Cru Montee de Tonnerre - $46
2009 Vietti Barolo Castigleon - $49
2010 Cliff Lede Cabernet Sauvignon - $70
These would make great gifts for any dad this year.
So Judy, since you always read my blogs, and if you were to get me only one of these items, I believe there is a Cab on the rack with my name on it.
Ain't too proud to beg.
Have a great weekend and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment