Friday, May 9, 2014

Great Wines for Mother's Day

The two most important moms in my life right now are my wife, Judy and my daughter, Becky. Judy raised two amazing kids, Becky and Michael, often by herself, while I was away traveling on business. Now, Becky, having learned well from her mom, is following in her footsteps, raising two beautiful little girls, Grace and Kathryn.

So, here's a toast to my two favorite moms with some wines I know they would like. Actually, I think all of you moms out there would like these:

Chardonnay
2012 Chappellet (Judy's favorite)
2012 Treasure Hunter
Reds
2010 Guardian Cellars "The Rookie" Cabernet Sauvignon
2007 Guigal Chateauneuf-du-Pape
Sparkling
For Becky: NV Schramsberg Brut Rose'
For Judy: 2013 Elio Perrone Bigaro (a delicious sweet dessert sparkler)
Nightcap
1/2 Baileys, 1/2 Kahlua and a splash of vodka (to cut the sweetness) on the rocks.

Happy Mother's Day!

Tom 




No comments:

Post a Comment